Welcome Aboard Redding First Class Shuttle!
About Redding First Class Shuttle
First Class Shuttle, Inc. is locally owned and operated. Our company is NOT a franchise. We stand behind First Class Shuttle, Inc. with honesty and integrity. We are excited for the opportunity to serve a community that we love and call home. The First Class Shuttle Team is ready to serve you. We bring with us our background in high quality client relations and customer satisfaction. We are excited to bring a safe, trustworthy, dependable service to our clients. All of our vehicles and drivers are fully licensed and insured.
Our 14 Passenger vans take you to the Sacramento Airport from Redding and bring you back after you land. To keep prices low, you share the ride with a few other passengers. In exchange, First Class Shuttle, Inc. gives you a more economical solution than driving yourself. Benefits of utilizing First Class Shuttle, Inc. include:
- Convenience – our Shuttles run 24/7, click here for our scheduled departure times
- Save time – being driven allows you to get work done, relax or even sleep
- Less stress – let us worry about the drive and traffic
- Reduce wear and tear – less miles on your vehicles
- Save money – eliminate high priced fuel and parking fees
- Go green – fewer vehicles on I-5 make it safer and cleaner for all
- Free WiFi – Free Wifi is available on every trip
The aforementioned is only a sampling of what we are able to provide our community. We look forward to providing high quality service to our patrons. For more information click here for our scheduled departure times.
Group and Corporate Travel
First Class Shuttle, Inc. can provide group and chartered van services to meet your needs – whether you’re looking to get employees or family members to the airport, call us! (530-605-0137) For more information click here for our scheduled departure times.
My husband and I used First Class Shuttle for the first time and will continue to use it when we fly in every year from Oklahoma......the service was FANTASTIC! I don't know why anyone would drive to Sacramento again when this service available. Keep up the good work "guys" at First Class Shuttle.